In June, 2023 St.Petersburg hosted the International Naval Show organized by Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
As part of the official events, the Seventh International Scientific and Practical Conference "Simulation and Complex Modeling of Marine Equipment and Marine Transport Systems" was held. The conference topics covered the following areas where modern technologies of simulation and complex modeling are used:
- design, construction and operation of ships and marine equipment;
- ship repair, modernization of marine machinery and equipment;
- design, manufacture and operation of equipment and weapons for marine equipment;
- supply and maintenance of fleet, support infrastructure;
- maritime transport systems, sea freight, logistics;
- development of the Arctic shelf;
- shipbuilding and ship repair industries, port facilities.
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev was represented by the employees of the Department of Shipbuilding and Aviation Engineering: Nadezhda Kalinina (head of the department) and Andrey Sebin. They made their presentations on the problems of modeling interaction of ships with ice in various conditions.