Cooperation with Domestic Enterprises
NNSTU development strategy is based on interaction with major state corporations and enterprises of real sectors of economy, including State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom, Rostec, United Shipbuilding Corporation, United Aircarft Corporation, etc.
NNSTU is among the Top 100 universities of Russia according to ''Interfax'' rating and the Top 100 universities of Russia according to ''Expert'' rating.
NNSTU is the flagship university of State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom, United Shipbuilding Corporation, United Aircarft Corporation and the flagship university (by the decision of IAEA) for training of personnel for nuclear industry in the Eurasian region.
NNSTU is a member of Association of Technical Universities and Association of Engineering Education in Russia.
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev is involved in implementation of the project ''Personnel for the Defense Industry Complex'' in the framework of which hundreds of specialists for the defense industry complex of Russia are trained annually.
NNSTU gives its particular attention to creation of industrial chairs at different enterprises where students undertake internships, do research, master practical skills of their future profession and where they go to work after graduation.
NNSTU industrial chairs:
- ''ARTILLERY WEAPONS'';
- ''DESIGN OF ATOMIC INSTALLATIONS'';
- "PRODUCTION SYSTEMS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING";
- ''LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS OF COMPLEX ENGINEERING OBJECTS”;
- ''CREATION OF PRODUCTS IN CAR INDUSTRY'';
- ''DESIGN AND OPERATION OF GAS OIL PIPES AND OIL AND GAS STORAGE FACILITIES";
- ''RADIOELECTRONICS AND CONTROL SYSTEMS'';
- ''RADIO ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS'';
- ''BIOENGINEERING AND NUCLEAR MEDICINE'';
- ''AEROSPACE DEFENSE SYSTEMS'';
- ''BATTLE ARMORED WHEELED MACHINES'';
- ''CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY OF ORGANOSILICON NITROGEN COMPOUNDS'';
- ''ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY: DESIGN AND AUTOMATION”;
- ''INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES'';
With the participation of high-tech enterprises the following industrial laboratories have been created at NNSTU:
- ''AUTOMATED DESIGN OF RADIO ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS AND MICROWAVE MEASUREMENTS'';
- ''REACTOR HYDRODYNAMICS''.