Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev and Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU) signed the agreement on interdepartmental cooperation.
It should be noted that since 2012 the mechanism of interaction between NNSTU and BNTU which is based on the agreement on cooperation at the university level has been effectively working. The universities jointly conduct research work, train students and provide them with undergraduate internships.
The subject of the new agreement is constructive and purposeful partnership between NNSTU "Nuclear and Thermal Power Plants" department and BNTU "Thermal Power Plants" department.
Cooperation will be carried out in order to implement educational, methodological and research work, joint projects and joint educational programs, as well as the most complete and effective use of intellectual, material and technical potentials of both universities in solving the urgent tasks they face.
The areas of cooperation will be:
• joint implementation of research and educational projects and programs;
• academic exchange of students according to the agreed list of areas of study (specialties);
• scientific and pedagogical internships for lecturers, graduate students and doctoral students; conducting lectures by leading experts;
• joint scientific supervision (consulting, reviewing) of dissertations; joint supervision of doctoral students;
• exchange of experience in implementation of new information technologies in the educational process of mutual interest, including joint publication of articles, collections, manuals, scientific monographs, joint preparation of teaching aids and textbooks;
• mutual exchange of curricula, plans and the other types of educational and methodological support of the educational process, as well as exchange of information about planned conferences and seminars;
• joint participation in scientific conferences, seminars organized by one of the Parties;
• joint preparation by the Parties of scientific and educational projects for financing through national and international funds.